Thursday, September 17, 2015

On her way . . .

 It was a crazy morning!                                      
 What a relief that she wasn't going alone.
 Selfie!


 Miss you Cami!
Bye bye

Well, I survived and made it to the mtc. England is beautiful. Everything is green! also, everyone sounds really cool and I have to focus really hard to pay attention to what they're actually saying. President Preston said that we needed to write that the sky is blue (even though its actually cloudy and wonderful), and just that everything is great. There are four other sisters who are all going to the birmingham mission and They're all pretty cool so far. I'm really tired because the people on the plane to england that were next to me talked the entire way there so I really didn't get much sleep. BUt I had a really cool experience where I got to try to teach them about the Church. I don't think I did a very good job though because I haven't been trained yet. (that's why I'm here!) Tell Sister OIsen not to worry about the plane the landing is the scariest part and that's only because it made me feel carsick. There's still a bunch of other things I guess I have to do, so I love you! Tell everyone hi for me.
Love,
Sister Wadsworth :)

1 comment: