Thursday, March 10, 2016

3/7/2016

Dear mom and everyone else, This week was a pretty good one. I'm honestly still trying to get used to having to coordinate things with the elders again. Everyone in the ward is pretty excited that they are back. What did I even do this week? I know it was good, and we were very busy all week, but it all just kind of runs together until I pull out my planner and see what I actually did this week. The most exciting moments from this week are that the ward held a talent show. Most of the primary kids and the youth performed, and I gotta say, this is a talented ward. ❤️ another one is that Constantine came to church! He is being taught by the elders now, and it was one of the saddest moments of my life to walk away after introducing them to him and seeing the. All go inside his home for a lesson. And we had to walk away. But he came to church and it was so good to see him there. 😊 We were also able to have a last minute volleyball on Thursday, with the elders. That was a lot of fun. The craziest (or at least one of them) thing that happened this week is that we stopped by a potential, and they let us in, and they started doing my companion's hair. It was the weirdest thing, but they really seem to love her and are sad she's going home. (So am I) And today, we went with most of our district and got Chinese food in Birmingham. It was good. I never thought I would ever willingly eat it again, but I enjoyed it. What I learned form this week was about humility. What it truly means to be humble, it to show others that what you have been given, everything, has come from the Lord. I know that my efforts to bless and serve others has not been me alone, I am just doing my father in heaven's will. Love you all!! 😊😊❤️😘 Sister Wadsworth Ps. Dodge night has been changed to Saturday, so I can let you know on Monday if I'm staying or going. 1 buss selfies. All the rest- why do I always end up taking pictures of food? Bullring

No comments:

Post a Comment