Monday, January 4, 2016

Dear mom, 
For new year's we went home at six and didn't come out the next day until one. We also had a flat inspection on the first of the year and so our flat is now spotless! It's so nice to have a clean flat. Honestly, the spirit is there more in clean places and it just feels better. Came has told me all about her week. It sounds awful. I've had a couple of days like that before. 
I would say all of  he commandments help you feel the saviours love. Pick the one you need to work on the most, and once you start to work on it, his love is so much more in your life and then start over again. I think why because you are always needing to improve, and you get comfortable if you're not working on improving something in your life. 
We do go tracting and it's always interesting. We got a new investigator this week from it. 
Is that picture of ally or cami? I honestly can't tell. I was so surprised to hear about sister Wright. What happened? I loved seeing you all to this Christmas! 
Love Rachel 😊
Sent from my iPad

On 4 Jan 2016, at 06:21, kelly wadsworth <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Rachel,
Happy New Year!! Did you do anything to celebrate? For the first time in forever, we all stayed home.  Even the boys.  We didn't do anything exciting, but it was nice to just be home.  
That was pretty much the whole 2 weeks, just us.  Poor Natty has been pretty bored.
Dad took Cami back to Twin Falls on Monday.  They were supposed to leave by 10 am, but it was almost 4 in the afternoon.  You know how that works.
We had Taryn and Ashton Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.  Wow, those were long days.  That is probably the only reason I want school to start again.  Oh, and I miss my other extra kids.  
Benson had a tournament in Vegas, but they didn't do so well.  He said they got creamed.  I believe him.  They played in Mesquite yesterday, too.  Creamed again.  The girls won, though.
Linda Wright passed away last week.  Very unexpected.  Her funeral will be next week.  
There really hasn't been anything happening.  Like I said, we are pretty boring.  We did go up to Echo and play on the ice.  I was kind of nervous not knowing if it was thick enough, but none of us fell through.
Oh, the topic for my/your talk on Sunday has changed.  It is now:What commandment helps you feel the Saviors love, and why.  I am supposed to ask you, and then report on your answer and tell how you are doing.  So tell me what to say.
Chelsey is getting closer to going to China, but I'm sure she will tell you about that.  She just needs to get her visa and ticket.
Cami ended up with strep throat when she got back home.  
Ally and Natty both had their hair cut.  They look a lot like Cami now.  It was almost weird how much Cami and Ally look alike.  Not that Cami or Ally are weird, but, you know what I mean (I hope).
That's about it.  
I just remembered our greatest accomplishment this week.  We kept the kitchen counter free of dirty dishes for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!!  We started a new rule that you must wash any and all dishes you use immediately.  We started last Monday, and are still going strong.  Yeah us!!
That's it for us, how about you?
How are you and Sister Lee doing? do you go door to door tracting? I should know these things, but I forget to ask, and when people ask me about you, I think I will ask you about stuff, and I still forget.  so just tell me all.
It was so good to talk to you on Christmas, and see how happy you are, and how great you are doing.  Don't forget to answer about the talk topic.  I am not looking forward to next Sunday.
Love you ALOT,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment