Monday, January 25, 2016

Dear mom,
This week has been super crazy, but first it was good to hear about yours! I love the pictures,and benson's hair. 🏀😍😘
The reason this week has been absolutely crazy, is that sister Lee has been transferred to Gloucester. The ap's called at 6:01, just when we couldn't email anymore. It wad crazy because it's not even the end of the transfer, it's two weeks before. I am not companions with sister Francis. She is so sweet, and it feels like she's been here forever instead of just three days. She is from Tanzania, east Africa, and speaks Swahili. 😊
And actually besides that not much has happened. The first half of the weeks was spent cleaning and packing, and the last half has been walking up and down streets, knocking doors, stopping by less actives and former investigators trying to find someone we can teach, because we don't have many at the moment. But I love sister Francis. ❤️ we have met some crazy (in good ways and bad)  people already. That was my week. Sorry there's not much else to it.
But honestly, it has been so good for me. I am starting to learn to love finding, which is something that is really important to do and it's something I struggle with a bit. But I am learning!
Oh, and there was a really awesome worldwide mission conference Wednesday(which was actually the day sister Francis came to woodsetten) and it was really good. I loved it.
Thanks for being the best mom ever. I am so grateful every day that the gospel has blessed my family in more ways than I can count. And I am so grateful for the patient parents who were able to teach it to me, and for the amazing example that you are.
Love,
Sister Wadsworth 😊

Sent from my iPad

On 25 Jan 2016, at 06:52, kelly wadsworth <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Rachel,
So, here I am again, at 10:21 pm writing a letter.  I guess at least you are getting the most up to date information this way.  (I won't tell you that it's cuz I just space it out, then remember at the last minute)
Anyway, it has been a busy week.  Monday was a holiday, so we all got to stay home and not do anything.  The boys did end up going to Camden's house, but they made it home for FHE.  Dad was home, too, and Benson gave the lesson.  He even did it without arguing or complaining!
Tuesday felt like Monday all day.  The little kids were all messed up because of the long weekend, so it was a really long day.  Benson had a game that night, and they WON!!!!  It was sooo neat for them.  They really needed that boost.  Benson has been playing quite a bit, he even got to start.  Go Benson!
Wednesday was quiet.  I didn't have Reiko or Ryder.  Just Keldyn.  We played Candyland, Chutes and Ladders, and Minion Operation.  He was very happy.  Then after school, we helped Benson deliver Krispy Kreme donuts, then took Chelsey down for an eye appt.  She is trying to get all her last minute stuff done before she goes.  I can't believe she is leaving in 2 weeks.  Yikes!
Thursday I had a full load of kids.  Ashton, too.  It is so muddy and wet that I kept them all inside all day.  They tend to get just a little stir crazy on days like that and start to literally bounce off the walls and furniture.  We did all survive.
Friday, Natty had her orthodontis appt.  She got blue.  We also went and got lightbulbs for the car.  I have been pulled over twice for having brake light and head light out.  So Jacques and I tried to fix them, and we would have got it done, but I got the wrong bulbs.  So when chelsey goes to get her immunizations, we will try again.  
Poor Natty found out that she has to get a couple of shots,too.  She isn't too happy about it.
Benson had games in Vegas Friday and Saturday.  They won Friday, but lost Saturday.  Benson keeps telling me that if they win every game from now on, they have a chance to go to the  playoffs.  Then he turns around and tells me that basketball will be over in 2 1/2 weeks, and he can't wait for track.
Jesse Mathews was susained to become an Elder today.  When did you guys all grow up?  I still think of everybody as kids.  It's crazy.
Aleesha and Josh are getting married in March.  The Flakes used to live out at Geyser ranch when you were a kid.  They had a bunch of boys.
I guess that's about it.  Unless you want to know about how many diapers I changed or that we cleaned to bathrooms.
Now it's your turn.  How are things going?  Any new investigators?  What is the best meal you've had at a dinner appt?  What do you want for your birthday?  If we start thinking about that now, we might be ready for it.  Do you need anything from home?  (besides letters)
Did I tell you about the new missionary over there that looks just like Andrew Hansen?  I was checking out the mission blog and I swear he is Andrew's doppleganger.  If you see him, tell him his twin lives in Pioche.
I'd better get to bed.  You will probably read this as I am turning off the lights.
Love you!!
Be safe.
Do good.
Pray.
Read your scriptures.
Remember who you are.
I love you lots.
Mom
by hpaich on


And i did get mail this week! I got more late Christmas presents/ Christmas cards from aunt Ann and aunt Amy. I loved them. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment