Monday, October 5, 2015

First letter from the mission field


Dear mom and dad,
How's it going? Did you get an email from the 70 who served in dad's mission? I thought that would make his day. 😀 because he thought dad was really awesome. it's crazy being out in the field. I'm in the Birmingham area, woodsetten b. So I'm in Dudley Tipton and sedgley if you want to look it up. My trainer is sister lee. She's from South Korea and is pretty cool. ( seriously) were sharing the ward with some elders and they're also pretty chill. I have not gotten any letters yet but I'm excited for one to show up. My address is
flat 4 an afield court
Tipton street
West Midlands
Dy3 18y
For the next 12 weeks. I am trying to get used to being always cold, and I need you to send me my tights. I forgot them I guess because their nowhere in my suitcases. Oh and tell bishop that there should be a good picture of me on the mission blog so he can use that one.
My day is mostly riding buses to get to one place to the next between cities, and finding people to teach because we have no referrals from anyone. I only taught one lesson so far and that was my very first night and it was kind of terrifying. But we've been finding a lot of people so I guess it's not too depressing. We've met some interesting people.
That's about it so far. That's exciting that the boys won their game, and ally's doing so good in cross country. I'm sorry that you had to drive so long but it was worth it! I love you! Tell benson I miss him and that he should write to me! And natty and everyone else.
Love you,
Sister Wadsworth 😀


Sent from my iPad
 Sister Lee, Sister Wadsworth, and Sister Lee's trainer
Sister Lee and Sister Wadsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment