Monday, October 26, 2015

October 26, 2015


I still have an hour so I can reply.. Homecoming sounds like it went like always. That's always such an interesting week. I'm glad the boys won their game. 🏈💥🎆😄 I'm also glad for Chelsey. Is working for elementary school  fun? I hope natty feels better soon too. This week was really good. We visited a couple of awesome people. Bobby decided not to get baptised on his date and a couple of concerns came up about the interview questions we weren't expecting. So we're still meeting with him, but he's not ready to be baptised yet.
We also met with Diana this week and that was really cool, she has almost nothing and she is taking care of two kids both under 2 and she doesn't speak a whole lot of English. She's Italian and her husband is a member and he's trying to find a job al day so she's home alone. We didn't really teach her anything but she was really happy about our visit any ways. Maybe it's because we showed up with cookies again. And we also met Omar this week and that was unexpected. But we taught him the first half of the restoration and we're still not sure if he's super interested but he told us how he had overcome his gambling addiction and that was really cool.
We also met bash and we had a less active referral that was super cool. Her name is becky and she just had a baby girl about three weeks ago. So we're going back there next week to actually teach something. But we haven't had a lot of new potential investigators lately but still busy. Sister Lee is still great and I swear she's trying to make me fat agains benson's wishes. She always asks me if I want some and then makes me twice as much! And after I've made myself something too. We also biked this week one day, and that almost killed me that night. It was terrible, but I have a different bike now but it's a guys bike so we'll see how that works.
Halloween is not such a big thing here but it still happens. I still think that the kids go trick or treating because we still have to turn in early. We carved pumpkins for p day today and that was fun. I'll send you some pictures of that.
Its okay as long as you still email me. And I can read it all through the week, I just can't reply until Monday, and if you could send me some popcorn, just the microwave kind, I would really appreciate it because it's my addiction. 😊 I love that stuff. And I found my tights! They were in my rainboots I didn't even think to look there for them until I tried to stick my foot in one boot. And I found my missing picture of dad and me. 😄 that made me really happy. But that was my week. I pray for you lot too.
Cheers,
Sister Wadsworth 😊
aka Rachel
Sent from my iPad

On 26 Oct 2015, at 15:58, kelly wadsworth <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:

Okay.  I hope this gets to you before 6 then.
It was a loooooong week.  Homecoming.  High School didn't have school on Monday, but everyone else did.  But the teams had practice, so there was still lots of running around.  Tuesday was powder puff.  Puff won.  That would be Seniors/freshmen.  Jacques danced, and the junions did a good job.  Their dance was lots better than seniors.  Wed. was just a regular day for me, I'm not sure what went on at school.  Thursday was the bonfire. Then Friday the game.  We won.  It was like 60something to 6.  Really sad.  I sat by Joey and Heidi at the game.  They are much more entertaining that watching football. Natty was really sad to miss the game, but she had been throwing up again (round 3) so I made her stay home.  Saturday was date day.  Benson took Kia Phillips.  The group he went with didn't know what they were doing until that morning.  He was so stressed.  But he says he had fun, and Kia did too.  Jacques went with Savannah Harr.  We ran him down to Panaca, then came home.  His group drove past us at the mailbox on their way to do their thing.  Ally took the ACT again on Saturday. So we did have to go down to get her when we dropped Jacques off, but it was still funny that we took him down and he came right back out.  He was with Jesse and Derek and their group.  Ally went with Joy. Chelsey took her down, then waited and brought her back, so I didn't have to.  It's nice having the extra driver.
Did I tell you that Chelsey was volunteering at Panaca Elem?  She goes to 1st grade now.  She has been weeding for Bart this week too.
Jacques is going to FFA Nationals this week.  He thought they were flying out tonight, so he got all packed last night.  But they are going tomorrow.
Donnene Mathews is in the hospital. she collapsed up in Reno, and will be having open heart surgery this week.
I can't think of any other news.  We just keep plugging along.
Is Halloween a big thing over there?  The pictures look like it's beautiful where you are.  There are trees!
Thanks for being patient with me.  I guess you don't have much choice.  We do think about you all the time, and pray for you a LOT.
We love you.
Mom
From: Rachel Ellen Wadsworth <rwadsworth@myldsmail.net>
To: Kelly <mkwads@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: Aaaaasssghhhhhh!!!!!

There's still time. I can answer you until 6 when p day ends. This week was good. We didn't meet a lot of new people, but we focuses  a lot on the less actives. Also we biked this week! I almost cried. And the APs showed up with a new bike which is already so much better even if I haven't used it yet, and it is a guys bike. Also we met with Diana this week and she doesn't have a lot and is really struggling because she's home all day in a tiny flat with two tiny kids. So even thou we didn't teach her anything, we still really helped her and built her faith. And we visited a new family, and they don't speak a lot of English, neither does Diana, and the sister in that family was really homesick, and I think it rubbed off on me because I was super homesick this week. Not to the point of tears but I really hated England this week. I do t have a lot of time, but I'll try to send some pictures.
Love sister Wadsworth 😊

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Oct 2015, at 13:22, Kelly <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Rachel,
I am soooooo sorry! I had every intention of sitting down to write to you, then ,poof, the day was gone. I didn't even think about it again til this morning. I am such a terrible mother!
I love you even if I do forget to write. And I pray for you every day. Multiple times.
I will do better.
Love you,
Mom
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID


Around sedgley, and last p day with elder page and elder ruka




There's still time. I can answer you until 6 when p day ends. This week was good. We didn't meet a lot of new people, but we focuses  a lot on the less actives. Also we biked this week! I almost cried. And the APs showed up with a new bike which is already so much better even if I haven't used it yet, and it is a guys bike. Also we met with Diana this week and she doesn't have a lot and is really struggling because she's home all day in a tiny flat with two tiny kids. So even thou we didn't teach her anything, we still really helped her and built her faith. And we visited a new family, and they don't speak a lot of English, neither does Diana, and the sister in that family was really homesick, and I think it rubbed off on me because I was super homesick this week. Not to the point of tears but I really hated England this week. I do t have a lot of time, but I'll try to send some pictures.
Love sister Wadsworth 😊

Sent from my iPad

On 26 Oct 2015, at 13:22, Kelly <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Rachel,
I am soooooo sorry! I had every intention of sitting down to write to you, then ,poof, the day was gone. I didn't even think about it again til this morning. I am such a terrible mother!
I love you even if I do forget to write. And I pray for you every day. Multiple times.
I will do better.
Love you,
Mom
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

No comments:

Post a Comment