Sunday, February 14, 2016

Hi everyone!!
Sorry this week is kind of lame because I don't have a lot of time for
individual emails today. But at least now you'll (hopefully) get that
novel you've been begging me for. 😊 haha
This week was pretty good. Sister Francis and I are still together,
and still in woodsetten. Actually, it's been a lot like last week was.
Except now this is a new transfer, but it really doesn't feel like it.
Woodsetten is still the same, we still have pretty crazy dinner
appointments with the bishop, but fortunately his wife is starting to
open up to us, so that means we get about two more sentences than
we've gotten before.. #awkwardsilencesaremissionlife and I forgot to
mention that the da before, bishop finally showed me some of his
animals, which were really cool. But I forgot to take pictures of it,
sorry. Hmm.. Tuesday we worked in bilston and taught this really old
(probably crazy) lady.. #missionlife and we had someone come to youth
activities that we invited him to!! He was more trying to sell his
project than anything else, but he came!!
Wednesday sister Francis and I walked down to lower gornal to see some
new less actives we had found, and it was basically a lot of walking..
Then we went and explores more of Dudley area and we taught someone!!
Yay!! Haha unfortunately, she said she was going to be out of town
this week though so we couldn't get a return  appointment, but it was
really good. She basically said that she had gotten into a
disagreement with her pastor about the trinity/godhead and that she
believed in the godhead.
Thursday, we had district meeting and got to see Evelyn again. It's
been a few weeks since we have been able to see her, since she was
stressed out of her mind with uni work, and we had planned to do some
service with her, but actually it was so sad that they had to leave
basically right after we left to go visit some friends/relatives whose
mom had passed away. I was so sad because I had been looking forward
to doing some service for somebody all week, and then we couldn't.
Haha I just love service opportunities, they are probably my most
favourite thing, because what better way to tell someone you love them
than to serve them? And they make people happy. But most English
people are too proud to let me do anything for them... ☹️😭
Friday we went to see bonnie, and we took sister Hayward with us. It
was so good because 1) we didn't have to ride the bus for about two
hours, and 2) Bonnie and sis Hayward finally got to meet. I just love
both of them, and we have been really trying to get some of our less
actives to know more members by visiting them with members. 😀 it was
good, and bonnie told us that she didn't have to have her really big
surgery after all. And that she had had the smaller operation at the
beginning of the week. Priesthood blessing work!! Hopefully, she will
get better soon so that sis Hayward can give her a lift to church.
Saturday, was very wet. It poured all day. We were able to stay inside
that morning and so our weekly planning, but that night we tracted a
street full of Romanians, and got soaked. Haha, I hope I never forget
that day. The first door we knocked on, they let us in because it was
raining, and we offered to teach them English. #findingideas that was
crazy. But we are going back next week and in the day time!! And we
were finally able to teach wilson's neighbour, who he had given a Book
of Mormon. Yay for member missionary moments!!
Sunday was really good. Still don't have any investigators choosing to
come to church though. 😩😭 maybe one day we will actually hold a
gospel principles class again.. After church (and dinner) went to see
Caroline, a less active/recent convert, who just had a baby. 😊😍😄
and that was really good. That was my week.
And today, we didn't do anything too exciting, but we haven't been
able to email until now because there was someone working alone here
and we are not allowed to be alone in a building with him
#obedientmissionaries
I guess I should also share the biggest thing this week has taught me,
which was how much I really love being able to make others happy. It
just makes me smile, and gives me so much joy knowing that I am
showing love to one or more of Heavenly Father's children, who he
really loves and knows, just like he knows me. It's the best. Love you
all!! Enjoy the novel, and have a good week! Xxxx ❤️❤️❤️
Sister Wadsworth 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment