Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16, 2016

dear everyone, well, this week has been another one. its been so weird to have the sun shining for most of the week! we had exchanges on tuesday (which absolutely poured but other than that, its been back to sunshine) and I spent the day with Sister Marsden- and the car! :) but I felt bad for the others because they got soaked. Cannock area still has its struggles, and we have been spending a lot of time with a less active family that are really going through a hard time right now. but its been great to see how the ward has really been trying to be there for them through it all. another funny part of the week was when we were visiting a different less active, and the home teachers showed up... it took me back to my first week in this area when we had done the exact same thing to some visiting teachers. :) and we are now fixed in our minds with a determined resolution to find two new investigators this week because our teaching pool is dwindling. this week I have learned the importance and love of the church family. we took one of our investigators to a baptism in a neighboring ward and also seeing how much this ward is striving to help this one family has just shown me that when we are baptised and become members of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints, we become children of christ and then your family has just gotten so much bigger! everyone is a child of god and its an important thing to remember for everyone we meet, not just members. love you all! I'll definitely join you in singing praise to the man, mom. Love, -Sister Wadsworth :) To kelly wadsworth Message body I am so proud of you for feeding them! I'm sure they were super excited to come, and even if you left them scarred for life it was good for them. haha. :) I always remember the "laundry Nazi" whenever I'm forced to do mine, but I'm glad dad takes care of you. you should send me a picture of the music box and the window display. and abby mathews looks just like a little sister missionary. :) is she in yw's yet? its so sad everyone grows up isn't it? love you too! most especially just you, but everyone else too. :) On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 6:49 AM, kelly wadsworth wrote: Dear Rachel, Chelsey, and (ta-da) Cami! Here we are again. Sunday night. I've thought about writing all day, and for some reason, as I am heading to bed, I realize, "Oh, I need to write." I'm such a terrible mother. Or maybe just a terrible letter writer. So, anyway. Another exciting week. It finally warmed up, and now I want it to cool off. I really dislike being hot. But for those of you who like the hot, I will put up with it. Then I will move to Alaska. Monday was a normal day mostly. Keldyn was sick, but I had Traci Poulsen's 2 youngest, so it was still a busy kid day. Tuesday was Natty's science/art fair; then right after was the last band concert. The bands did really good. Mr. Lester combined the 6th grade and middle school for one of the songs. Natty is talking about switching to clarinet or sax next year. But she is planning to stay in band. Yeah!! Wednesday. WE FED THE MISSIONARIES!!!! Here at our house. Pizza. And cheesecake. It was fun, and awkward. But your dad was here to help carry the conversation. We survived, and so did they. I think. I ended up sick (throwing up) later that night. Jacques says "be safe". That might be all you ever get from him. Take it to heart! So anyway, I got to take Thursday off. I was pretty much worthless that whole day. But your dad was here, and he took good care of me. He took the kids to school. He washed the dishes. He picked up kids from school, and then got the boys later that night. And did laundry. Always laundry. Friday I was feeling better, so I took the boys to the bus. They went to Boulder City for regionals. Jacques didn't qualify for state. He was pretty bummed about it. Benson took 3rd in long jump and 2nd in the 4x100 relay, so he is heading to state. Tyler took 1st in 110 hurdles and placed in 330 hurdles. The boys team took 1st at regionals. One of these days I am going to have to go to a track meet. Dad left for work on Friday. Then Natty and Ally and I went to the spring so they could go swimming. Natty has been wanting to go for a while now. She was very happy. Then it was just us at home. So quiet. Saturday the YW had church cleaning duty. I took them in, and while I waited for them, I went to the relief society thingy that I had forgotten about. I didn't do any dry pack canning, but I visited and helped with a quilt. We did yard work after that. Ally says she can tell when I've been watching HGTV. We have a nice rustic flower/window display going on under the big front windows. I will try to remember to send a picture in the morning. The boys got home pretty early. Around 9ish. But we didn't get to bed very early. Funny story. I worked really hard on a project for singing time in primary. A cool box with paper scrolling the words to our song. It is so cool. Knobs to help wind the paper/ Then, I LEFT IT HOME! I could have missed sacrament meeting and run home to get it, but I decided that we will just use it next week. I was so sad. All that work, and it sat on the kitchen table during primary. Sigh. The kids learned the song just as well, or even better without the distraction. They were so awesome singing today. The Jr. primary outsang the Sr. And the boys were singing. That harley ever happens. I love my calling. Well. That's about it. We have a crazy week ahead. Only 2 more weeks of school, and they will be busy. Ally is done this Thursday. I can't believe she will be leaving. Sigh. I'm not ready for this. It's bad enoug that you three have left me. Now it's spreading. Deeper sigh. So, like Jacques said. Be careful. Work hard. Remember that your mommy loves you. Join me in singing "Praise to the Man" all week. That is our song this month. I love you. All of you. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment