Monday, May 2, 2016

May 2, 2016

Well this week has been another one, and honestly I don't remember most of it. I know we worked a lot, it rained everyday, and from some definitely seen and most definitely felt forces, I have gotten sick this week. Not to worry- I'm still alive😊 but if you ever get caught in the rain (and hail) when you are wearing the wrong shoes I guess there are consequences. *note to self- wear wellies every day* The biggest highlight of the week was when we showed up at sister brookes's for dinner (haha apparently mom, you've met her via Facebook) and we were absolutely soaked down to our soggy feet, and we waited to eat takeaway with her girls because she was doing some last minute work. Lots of fun. πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸŒ§πŸ’¦πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Friday we had interviews with president and that was fun. I was just starting to get sick and some interviews went waaay too long so we were an hour later than we planned getting home. But I got a certain package that I must admit I didn't wait until tomorrow to open... Thanks for the presents. πŸ˜„ I loved them. ❤️❤️ I think those were the major highlights of our week. I've been trying to finish the New Testament now for about a month and I'm almost there but I'm at the point where I just want to study other things and subjects than the end of the world.. So that still remains one of my goals for this week. I'm super excited for Mother's Day and to see everyone again. Looking forward to that. 😊 love you all!! Sister Wadsworth 1) happy birthday to me Dear mom, sister Brookes came and told us about the group chat. Haha. Does that time work for everyone? I always sit next to sister Woolsey for lunch.. I've never been to the Las Vegas temple, but it sounds like fun.. I'm so jealous of them getting to hear elder Holland. He came to the mission right before I came so that's all I got to hear for most of my time here... But I shook hands with elder Ballard, and elder oaks is coming the week sister Woolsey goes home.. Tell natty it just feels like being a sister missionary. 😊 I'm sorry about the door. It's typical Wadsworth luck. But on the 7th we are having a relief society afternoon tea (not breaking the word of wisdom, promise. It's another word for dinner) and watching the women's session of general conference. Love you!! Rachel Sent from my iPad On 2 May 2016, at 06:57, kelly wadsworth wrote: Dear Rachel and Chelsey, How are you? Anything exciting, or interesting, or even boring happening? Who did you sit by at lunch? I guess these questions work even after you leave school. So let's hear it . .. We are all fine here at home. Nothing new. Same ol', same ol'. We had a birthday party for you dad tonight. I will send a couple of pictures. He got socks, shirts, and a new razor. And a lovely card from Rachel. And carrot cake (yuck). Our biggest news is that it rained every day last week. Monday was supposed to be the first day of t'ball practice, and it snowed. Poor Keldyn was not happy. He asked all day if it was time for t ball, and then when we finally got to town, Remi told him it was cancelled. Typical weather for Lincoln county. I can't really think of anything different that happened this week. Ohhhh. Ally and Natty and Dad and the YW went to Las Vegas to do baptisms at the temple. They needed another priesthood holder, that is why dad went. Then they went to the mall, and then got to go to a fireside and hear Elder Holland. They had fun, but Natty says next time, she is taking clothes to change into. I feel her pain. I don't like wearing a dress all day either. I'm sure Ally wrote and told you all about it. It was for one of her projects. she took 45 names. They got home at 12:30 am. I got to spend the day alone with Benson. Jacques was at a campout/work project. The boys had a track meet in Ely on Friday. It snowed on them. The sun was shining when they left that morning, so I guess they didn't believe me when I told them to wear something warm. Dad was able to go and watch them. I have been working on car doors. Now the other door isn't working very good. Sometimes it will open, and when we are at school, or where people can see us, it won't open at all. Very interesting getting kids and car seats in and out. Right now, the panels are off both doors, I am determined (fixed with a determined resolution) to get them BOTH working. We will see who wins this battle. Our stake is doing a 40 day fast this next month. Each day of the 40 days, a different family will be fasting for missionary work. Our day is May 7 if you want to join us. I'm pretty sure that not everyone here will be willing to do it, and it will be hard to go a full 24 hours. We will try, tho. Family news. Camden and Jeanette are expecting. Jonathan and Mellica both graduated from SUU and are moving to Vegas. Zach is back from Afganistan (or where ever he was). Jesse Wadsworth (Todd's) was in an accident. She was hit by a car while riding her bike. She got pretty banged up, but is ok. I guess that's about all. I sure love you, and pray for you to be safe and do well in your work. Both of you make sure you write something good just in case I have to talk about you on Mother's Day. I want to be prepared, just in case. Ones doles. Do good. Love you, Mom hpaich on

No comments:

Post a Comment