Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016-2

Dear mom, 
I can't believe natty is going to girls camp! That happened really fast! 
I still haven't had a picture of my old room, but I'm putting in a request. 
The other sister Wadsworth is really nice. We got to figure out our family tree, 
It splits at nephi John, tell dad. We could put the name on what to call it though. 
Love you! Don't get too comfortable in front of the cooler. 😊
Sister Wadsworth 


Sent from my iPad

On 20 Jun 2016, at 06:57, kelly wadsworth <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear daughters,
Wow, all four of you are out of the house.  How weird.  
So, this week has been nice.  The wind has been blowing, so it hasn't been as hot.  We didn't even turn the cooler on all week.  But this next week is supposed to get really hot, so summer is really here.  Ugh!
Natty got off to girls camp on Tuesday, so it was just the boys and me here at home.  Jacques split wood for 2 days.  But all the wood is done until we go get more.  Benson spent three days mowing the lawn.  I can do it in an hour, but he did one lawn at a time.  He was pretty upset that he had to do it all, when Jacques didn't do any of it, but whenever Jacques asked him to help with wood, he absolutely refused.  Go figure.
Remi and Keldyn survived the week without Natty.  It was rough on Tuesday, but we were able to borrow "little Rachel" on Wednesday, so that helped.  And Thursday we had Taryn and Ashton to help keep everyone entertained.  
Benson had basketball practice every night, and they played in a tournement in Alamo on Saturday.  They only won against the worst team, Beaver Dam.  
Natty got home Friday afternoon.  She has been so worn out since then.  She had a lot of fun, and Marie said that she was lots of fun to have there.  I will try to talk her into writing a letter to you to tell you all about it.  I couldn't get a lot of information from her.  She's just like the rest of you.  
That's really about all that has gone on this week.  We are enjoying the relaxed pace of summer, especially the sleeping in.  Remi and Keldyn are done for a while, so it will mostly just be us for the rest of the summer.  
Oh!! Chelsey will be home on July 3!!!  Natty is excited to have her back.  She is lonesome down at her end of the house.  That will be dad's long week at home, so he will be able to drive us down.  I hate driving in the city so that works out superbly.
It is really quiet here right now.  Jacques is helping Pearson's with hay this week, so it is just Natty and Benson and me.  Did I already say that?  I was talking to Cami while typing, so I'm not sure.  The boys haven't been able to find summer jobs, so they are home alot  more this year.  Good for me when they help, but we don't get much time apart.  
Ally starts working at DI tomorrow.  Good luck, Ally!!
I guess that's about it for here.  So, let's here from you girls now.  
Rachel, how are you getting along?  Do you get to drive yet?  
I remember now!!!! The other Sister Wadsworth's mom called me!  It was fun to chat with her.  It will be funny if you two get put together.  We are friends on facebook.   They called your dad, too, but I guess he started talking farming, so they called me.  Funny.
Chelsey, what will you be doing for the next 2 weeks?  I think you said you are done teaching, so do you get to do some tourist-y things?  Will you have enough $$ to travel home?
I love you all.  keep up the good (awesome) work!!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment