Monday, June 6, 2016

June 6, 2016

If you convert it into Celsius, then it seems so much more disappointing. Only 38..  It's weird for it to be summer back home. Everyone here still has like a month left.. They just got out of half term though. I don't understand the English education system. Ally actually did not email me today. So disappointing... 
I'm glad you and dad went on a date. I hope you had fun. You should go on more! I can't believe Kennan is married already. It seems like he just got home! 
Love you. You can survive the heat!

Sent from my iPad

On 6 Jun 2016, at 07:13, Kelly <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Chelsey and Rachel,
So it is summer here. We hit 101 this weekend.   But we also got the cooler in and working, so I guess I will survive.  I hate hot.
We've had a busy week.  Monday was memorial day.  We went to Panaca and dug up some trees at made and Tia's new house.  You can't pass up free trees.  We did a walkthrough at the cemetery, but we didn't have any flowers to put on graves.  Next year we will be better prepared.  Then we came home and planted our trees.  They are still alive, so maybe these will make it.
Tuesday we had remi and Keldyn.  It was a nice and peaceful day.  Jacques and Keldyn spent a lot of time together, and remi and Natty did.  Taryn and Ashton ended up not coming that day, but they were here all day on Wednesday.
That was a long day.  E enough said.
It is really weird having the boys home all day.  Usually they are working for Pearson's, but they are hoping to get jobs this summer. 
Thursday, no extras.  We have been working on getting the garden boxes ready.  We replaced one broken box and got tomatoes planted Thurs and Friday.  Jacques put a lot of work into that project.  Now we need to get a couple more boxes from the farm.
I'm sure Ally told you all about her week in California.  She got home Fri evening.
Now she needs to get packef up to go with Cami on Monday.
I'm a little nervous about this move she is making, but she is determined and it's what she wants to do, so i will do what I can.
Saturday was HOT! And as I warned everyone, I was grumpy.  So mostly everyone did what they were asked to do and stayed out of my way.  Once we got the cooler in, i did better.  That evening dad and I had a date.  We took the car down to LaVoy Hafen as to get fixed. And then test drove a  little car Ken is selling.  We decided to buy it, we just need to figure out how to pay for it.  The van has to go back down tomorrow since LaVoy wanted to do it all in one day, so we will be without a car most of the day.  But it should be done so we can get to twin without problems.
Today was a pretty typical Sunday. Except that there was a new guy at church and dad invited him to dinner.  His name is Daniel and he doing an internship at Echo for NDOW.  He is staying at Echo in a trailer.  It was like feeding the missionaries, but just one.  He talked high school sports with the boys for a while after dinner, then left.  He is from Spring Creek up by Elko.
That's about it.  Kennen got married on Friday, but we didn't make it to Provo.  We will get to the open house in Panaca next week.
Chelsey, I read the letter from Pres whatshisname.  He had some sound advice.  But in the end it is up to you.  We will support you whatever you decide.  Not much help, I know, but . . 
Rachel, who is your new companion? Pictures? What is your new area like? Lots of details!!
It is 11:11 make a wish!
I better go.  Or I will be grumpy again. 
I love you. Pray, pray, pray!
Mom
PS Ally got her YW medallion today!!!!!!!

Dear everyone.
What a crazy week. Where do I start?
First off, I am with sister Sidney Jones of rigby Idaho. She is a
beast of the spiritual sort. I love it. 😊 she has been out for 6
months in Wales. I am her 4th companion and this is her second area.
And she's training soon, as soon as those greenies come...
What can I say about Leicester? I love it. (Its pronounced like. Mr.
Lester, in case any of you are adding those extra syllables In..) we
are biking so I definitely feel like I am earning the car I will be in
in Stamford. There is a big uni and a park and we have seen so many
miracles in our short time together already.
The craziest thing though, and neither of us knew this... Is that
there hasn't been ANY sisters In This flat since around Christmas.
Yup. So we are starting from complete scratch. We spent our week
biking around town(s) to stop by members and try to meet as many as
possible. Thank goodness it's a pretty flat area. 😊🚴🏻🚴🏻  and the
elders are super helpful, because we get lost pretty often.
So what am I learning. From this? I don't know yet. I think I have
learned that the Lord is trusting me to prepare sister Jones as she
trains.. And that I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, but
Heavenly Father does, and so I just go with it.
Haha and the coolest miracle! We were talking with this man in the
park and he was so incredibly prepared for the gospel! He had been to
a testimony meeting before and he was telling us about how he didn't
like that everyone keeps saying "it's true, I know it's true" but as
we kept talking, it was just so incredible. And he came to church....
Kind of... Haha he was 1 hour and 30 min late, but he was there! The
spirit was felt. And we are pretty sure he is coming back next week!
#hugeblessing #gratefulformiracles
So that is my incredibly crazy and wonderful life as a sister
missionary this week. Hope your week all goes well! ❤️❤️
I love you all and hope to hear from you next week.
Sister Wadsworth πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Highlights of Leicester
1) this car
2) the man who gave us roses.
3) the view!! (At a ward bbq)
4) this pet shop that sells dinosaurs.
5) the American food aisle in tesco. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ



No comments:

Post a Comment