Monday, June 27, 2016

June 27, 2016

dear everyone, 
well. sorry to disappoint but this week has not even really been exciting. we just drive places and nobody is home. :( but what i have learned this week has been invaluable. 
I have learned that I have weaknesses. (of course I knew this before, but i came to know them very well this week) I have definitely come to appreciate the atonement and rely on it a little bit more. so, while this week may not have been the best, what I learned and am "Fixed in my mind with a determined resolution" to use it this next week. 
in other news, stamford and surrounding areas is still the posh little place it was last week. seriously. pride and prejudice was filmed here. 

love,  
xx Sister Wadsworth :)





nothing much is up here. besides that england left the eu. i always seem to forget the exciting bits in my big email. who is daniel? why does he keep coming to our house? 
also, would you mind to send me the amount of money in my account? zions is such a small bank that i dont get to check up on things like that, but it does let me draw money. thanks! love you! 

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 6:33 AM, Kelly <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:
Howdy!
What's up on the other side of the world?  It's got to be more exciting than here.  Our biggest excitement is hmmm. We don't have a biggest excitement.
Jacques spent the entire week out at Pearson's so we didn't even see him all week.  Then Benson had basketball camp every evening, so he was gone til ten every night.  Natty and I together just aren't very exciting.  She had yw on Wednesday, but on Thursday she ditched me too.  Grandma had West and Addy and Amber, so Natty stayed over there for 2 days.  She and Amber had a blast. 
Dad made it home Saturday. So did Jacques, at about 10 pm.  So we were all here for Sunday.  All 5 of us. 
Dad invited Daniel to dinner again.  We had waffles.  He seemed to enjoy them, then he stayed to watch star wars with the boys. 
There was a RS fireside tonight.  They asked Grandma to play the piano and me to lead, so we couldn't skip.  Sh, don't tell any we would do something like that.
That's all our exciting boringness. 
How is England?  Who are you teaching?  Any miracle s this week?
Chelsey, are you all packed?  Don't try to bring any shampoo or heavy stuff in your bags.  There's no reason to pay a fine for overweight luggage filled with shampoo and stuff.
No pictures this week.  Unless you want one of us sleeping and reading.
Love you!
Mom

PS boys are both going to Camp Helaman tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment