Monday, September 26, 2016

Letter from zvafadza.mwoyosv-Rachel's companion

I hope you're okay, I'm sister mwoyosvi from Zimbabwe,obviously you
heard about me , I'm happy to write you and to tell you how much I'm
grateful for being with your wonderful well raised daughter, sister
Wadsworth, she is amazing, she's Calm , she is lovely and hard
working. I enjoyed her company since I joined this mission, and I am
still she has been a good trainer and mother (that is mission language
😀😀) , we are enjoying being in Stamford, and I'm hoping to stay
another transfer with her , I love my mission mam sister Wadsworth,
and I feel comfortable around her , .....thank you very much for
raising her well.....to me you are my grandma,because I am your
child's daughter in fact the first one to be trained by her , I feel
so special for that....love you lots, have a great week....

No comments:

Post a Comment