Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19, 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day!!

Well, its been a whole year, and honestly, its probably been the best year of my life. :) When I left did I think I was going to learn and grow- yes. did I know how and why- not really. this past year has taught me so much more about Jesus Christ that I could have imagined and I am so grateful for it. :) I'm also grateful for the wonderful people in my life that have led me to be here today. 
this week has been a bit slow though. its one of those moments where you suddenly find yourself with no one to really teach and now no way to get there. (haha. according to sister mwoyosvi, our car is "taking a rest") at least until thursday. yup. so lots of walking this week- i think its a good eye opener for my little greenie who's been so spoiled in this car. :) 

i dont really know what else to say, we didnt even celebrate my year mark. but our theme this week has been to just forget yourself and go to work. it started when I looked at what I was wearing one day and really questioned what I was thinking that morning. :) 
other highlights: south African creme soda is the best because it is bright lime green. always offer service to the people you meet on the street, and the English do not really know how to make pumpkin pie- although the effort was appreciated. 

our thoughts we have been sharing this week have been in alma 62:41. the Mormon message, "your potential your privileges" and an excerpt from elder holland's talk about tomorrows. (if these members ever get together and discuss what we share with them, we are in trouble!) 
I love you all, and wish you the best week! and dont forget to forget yourself! 
love, xx
-Sister Wadsworth :)

pictures- close enough!! (sorry its all your getting this week) 



Hi mom. I'm doing good. Sis mwoyosvi and I are having a lot of fun, although I do think I am getting transferred next time. Transfers aren't until the middle of October though so there is still a lot of time left for us to be together. 😊 for right now, I'm just going to train sister m, although if they call me to train I will do it again. But usually it's just one time. 
Winter is coming, but it's taking its time. And my boots will work just fine for one more winter. 
Love you so much and miss you too!! 

Sent from my iPad

On 19 Sep 2016, at 06:40, kelly wadsworth <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear girls,
So another week goes by.  Did anything happen?  Not really.  But I will tell you about our week.
Monday was just Reiko and me for the morning.  Nice and quiet.  Jacques did the FHE lesson.  It was on faith.
Tuesday was back to normal.  
Wednesday was quiet, too.  Chelsey took the car to Institute, so the kids bummed a ride home from YW/YM with Derek.  (I love Derek).
Thursday.  I had a full house.  Reiko, Ryder, Kacie, and Paislee.  It wasn't too bad.  Just a little on the wild side!  
The boys stayed late in town.  We had popcorn and a movie.  Actually, Natty and Chelsey are watching Avatar.
Friday.  Benson went to work at 7.  Chelsey left for work at 7:30 (she borrowed Grandma's car).  The rest of us just took it easy for a while.  Jacques left for his game  and I had a dr. appointment that afternoon.  (Are you dizzy yet?)  I stopped at the store on the way home to buy food, and then headed home.  Benson got home from work before I even left for Caliente.  They ran out of things to do at work, so they called it a day.  We listened to Jacques game while a movie was on, but eventually it was just me listening.  I was just annoying everyone else with it.  They won 36-0.  Jacques is #71 in the picture.  The game didn't even start til 7 and ended about 9:30, then the drive from Vegas.  It was 1 in the morning when we finally got to bed.  
Saturday is a special day.  It's the day we get ready for Sunday!  We cleaned the bathroom, and swept the floor, we called it our get the work done day.  We even cleaned out the garage so the car will stay warm.  Jacques went to Panaca to help Casey with his Eagle project, Benson was at work.  Your Dad was home, but resting.  We got a lot done before we gave up and got lazy.
Today was a good day.  Shawn and another guy spoke in Sacrament meeting.  She talked about living without regrets.  It was really good.  Primary sang their little hearts out.  We are going to be so ready for the program.  I felt bad, though.  I told Braxton that if he would sing, I would let him do my Praise to the Man box.  He sang a little, but not really, so I chose someone else.  He wasn't very happy with me.  And I felt so bad.  
Dinner was meatballs and gravy with REAL mashed potatoes!  We haven't had real potatoes for so long.  They are really good!  I picked the Sound of Music for my movie today.  I was scrolling through my facebook while Liesel sang about 16 going on 17 when I saw that the actress that played her died today.  It was such a weird coincidence that I picked that movie, and it was during her song.  so weird.
We went to Grandma and Grandpa's after the movie.  Justin and Larissa were there.  Then we came home and got your dad ready for work.  He just now left at 10:25.  
I talked to Cami and Ally today, too.  Cami is really excited that Chelsey is moving back to Twin Falls.  Ally is homesick.  It's rough that she doesn't know anybody up there.  
That's about it for us.  Not much changes here.  I have moved from jam to quilts now.  I have a lot of people that want me to do t-shirt quilts.  Reiko doesn't let me get a lot done during the day, but I will get my ;;; in gear on the weekends.
Rachel, how are you and Sister M???? doing?  you guys look so fun in your pictures.  Like you like each other and are having a lot of fun.  Do you think you will be transfered next time?  Or start training a new sister?  How does being a trainer work?  Do you just train 1, or more?Did you pass the test this time?  Do you get enough to eat?  Do you have enough warm clothes for the winter?  Are your shoes holding out?  
Well, I need to go close the windows because it is getting pretty cool (almost cold).  We have one more day of 80's weather, then nice cool 70's for a while.  YEAH!!!
I love you all.  Hang in there, Ally!! You can do it.  
I pray for you all, and you are always in my thoughts.  Do good things!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment