Monday, April 25, 2016

April 25, 2016

dear everyone, this week has gone by so fast. it started with flat inspections and ended with transfer dodge. and there was lots inbetween, i'm sure, but I cant seem to remember all the details. :) yup. so our flat is absolutely spotless. one of the senior couples in Birmingham came to make sure our flat was nice and spic and span (which it was) and when they left.... we kept going.. we even washed our couch cushions. (it was super gross. it went from dark green to light green). on the missionary side of life though, its been a good week. three investigators came to cannock ward this week! two were ours and one was the elders' investigator (and her mom).. it was one of the greatest feelings to see our investigator come through the doors on sunday morning. :) she only stayed for sacrament meeting, but she really enjoyed it. yay!! and she knows that being baptised is something that she needs to do. its been so great to know her and see how she had come so far in her relationship with god from reading the book of mormon everyday. and for the end of the week- transfer news!! *drumroll please* we're both staying. its sister woolsey's last transfer, so I get to send both her and her trainer home. it will be fun. also, I was reading in mormon this week, and i am always struck by how sad mormon is for his people. teardrops on the plates kind of thing. and how he eventually gave up hope that they would ever repent especially after all the chances that god gave them to turn to him. so his prayers had no faith anymore. it kind of struck me that that was the way I had been praying recently. that I needed to remember to have the faith behind my prayers. that these people are not as bad as the nephites were, and that if we have faith as we pray, then that's kind of the magic behind it. so, I love you all! hope you have a good week. I'm excited for mothers day :) love, sister Wadsworth To kelly wadsworth Message body what time do you want to skype at on sunday? and wednesday is definitely an english word because they have a lot of words that dont make any sense and you dont pronouce them like you would thing. like hednesford. and Gloucester. and others. tell natty to just wait until the now your 18 trip because those pictures take the cake. :) we havent had any big meetings so far, so no package yet. im still waiting. I should get it soon hopefully. :) I'm sorry we all grew up. I never meant to. I tried really hard to stay 6 forever, but it didnt work. :) and I havent emailed caitlyn know but if I still have time and she answers me back I'll keep you posted. love you! rachel On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 6:40 AM, kelly wadsworth wrote: Dear Rachel and Chelsey, Well, this has been another week. A good solid week. No one was sick. Nothing really happened. We are all still alive. Next week looks about the same. The days and weeks and months are starting to run together. Sooooo, after that, you can't expect a great letter, can you? Really, that was it. Monday. Nice and calm. Only 3 extras. Benson gave the lesson in FHE. He did a good job. He doesn't argue nearly as much as he used to about it. Tuesday. Ally stayed after school to work on her physics lab project. Or was that Wednesday? I had Ramon again. The boys had their Board of Review for Scouts. They are almost ready to do their Eagle projects. Wednesday. Isn't that a weird word? Wed-nes-day. Jacques went to Vegas to the bodies exhibit. He had to be in Panaca by 6 am. Ugh. So after taking him down, I ccame home and took the rest to school. This was a lots of running around day. YW/YM Ally and Jacques missed it, this was the day Ally did her lab. Jacques got back from Vegas too late. It was combined. The Highway Patrol came and did the safe driving thing. They showed some videos that were pretty graphic. Natty did NOT like them. I did not like her describing them to me. DON'T text and drive! Thursday. I was wiped out. But we all survived. The FFA banquet was that night. Good food. They are losing a lot of seniors this year. Friday. Lazy day. Got Benson to Panaca by 10. Jacques was on grade check, so he didn't go. The wind blew like crazy again. Megan and Dave came to Grandma's house. Amber and Emery had a dance recital in St. George, and it was Megan's birthday. Natty spent the night with Ashlee and all day Saturday too. It was really weird here without here. I kept wondering where she had disappeared to, and then would remember she wasn't even home. Saturday. Did the basic house cleaning. Went grocery shopping. Watered. You remember Saturdays at home. That's what we did. Sunday. Went to church. Told Benson to turn off facebook during sacrament meeting. Had spaghetti for dinner. Watched Castle in the Sky. Went to Grandma's. Visited with Justin and Henry and Shawn. Now, here I am. Trying to remember everything that happened. Where did the week go? I just did this last week. So, now it is your turn. Fill us in. Chelsey, you haven't written this week. Skype doesn't count. When will you know if you can stay another term? Are you sure you can afford that. But is sounds great if you can. Rachel, did you get your package? I ended up sending it priority, so it might make it for your birthday. We didn't wrap anything, so don't open it if it gets there early. You will love it!!! How is the work going? Who are you teaching? What /how do you find people to teach? Did Caitlin write to you? Well, this is a pretty long letter for a boring week. I will try to liven things up this next week, so I have something to write about. (Now I foresee a trip to the ER). I love you lots. Both of you. And Cami too, if she reads this. I wish you were all little again, and we could all be here and play games, and sing, and just be together. But, you all insisted on growing up, so I guess that won't be happening any time soon. Love you, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment