Monday, November 28, 2016

November 21, 2016

Hey everyone, bore da!!
So, if you didn't guess from the subject line, it's been raining. And
raining and then some more. ☔️ and we've been out innit. Just in time
for me to realise that I love finding.. yup. That's right. Tracting is
fun. (It only took me this long haha) there are so many people you get
to meet and interrupt them when the Welsh rugby is on..... not the
greatest time to go out tracting, but hey ho. The gospel stops for no
man, or rugby πŸ‰ team.

There was a scripture that president Leppard shared with everyone that
was really good:

14 Behold, it was the faith of Nephi (sister Wadsworth, or you ) and
Lehi (sister Carson, your companion) that wrought the change upon the
Lamanites (our investigator) , that they were baptized with fire and
with the Holy Ghost.
President has challenged every companionship that we can all baptise
someone before Christmas. So with faith in our president and the hoy
ghost on our side, we put our investigator Brandon on a date for this
Saturday because he is so ready for it. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„re-committed him
on Saturday night, and he's still cool with it. Well, actually still
pretty unsure, he'd been praying about it and was getting the "tingley
feeling" every time he prayed, so we went over what would happen, and
he went from I don't know yet, to feeling "nervous, but prepared."
Coolest conversation ever. Completely by and through the spirit.
Please pray for Brandon- I am so excited for Saturday, (and also
stressed because almost no members will be able to make it since they
are singing at the temple, stake temple trip, and a wedding are all
happening that same day) But as long as three priesthood holders show
up, I'm not too bothered.

The primary program was yesterday, and this old lady blodwen, who
hasn't been allowed outside of her house for a year, bless her was
able to come to sacrament to watch. It was one of the best surprises
ever to turn around and see her there. 😊

To answer your questions mom:
So, how is life where you are? Life is great. I'm stressed about
school, but trying really hard not to be.
What is the awesomest thing that has happened to you this week?
Brandon going to be baptised this week. And he agreed to it last
week!!
How about something funny or hilarious? Ummm,.... my bathroom light
went out and we have no time/ ant be bothered to go buy a new bulb.
So... I'm peeing in the dark at the present..
Did you meet anyone new or interesting? It wales... everyone we meet
is new or interesting.
Have you run into someone you know from home, or from this area? Umm
no. Someone did ask me yesterday if I knew a Wadsworth who served his
mission in Leeds?
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  District meeting. We have a
relief society activity on Friday which is going to be a thanksgiving
meal, and usual missionary stuff.
What do you hear from your friends from home?  I hear nothing....
nada. Zip. But my sisters are pretty good..😊😘
Rachel, this is for you:  what is your address where you are?  Will
you be there if someone wants to send you a Christmas card?  Or should
I just tell everyone to sent mail to the mission home?
My address:
20 castle mews,
northview terrace,
Caerphilly,
cf83 1py
Wales
Although I'm not sure if I will still be there. Carson is training..
so it's a toss up on whose going to leave now.  But at the same time,
we check the mail everyday and are disappointed everyday.
Love you all!! Hope you all have a great week. I'm making a request to
please Tell me about any miracles you have seen this week!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🐳☔️️☔️️☔️️πŸ³πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜„πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Sister Wadsworth


Pictures:
Zone meeting
Our flat from the castle
My girl and I reunited!!





Mom I love you!!

Sent from my iPad

On 21 Nov 2016, at 06:08, kelly wadsworth <mkwads@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear daughters,
Quite honestly, I can not think of anything really worth telling you about.  Other than snow on Wednesday, not much has happened.  Now dad is telling me all the things he thinks I should report.  He hurt his knee on Wednesday at work.  Just a sprain, but it's his week off, so he can take it easy.  
I finally broke down and bought a new headlight for the car.  It's only been a year since we hit that deer, Ally.  Now we can see where we are going at night.
Dad took a refresher course for his EMT licence.
Basketball practice has started.  Which means I get to make that extra trip to Panaca in the evening to pick up boys.  Jacques is a manager for the team, so both of them stay down.
Jacques is working on his paperwork for his Eagle.  
We stay busy, but it is just the same things we always do.
So, how is life where you are? (Insert your name here and answer accordingly)
What is the awesomest thing that has happened to you this week?
How about something funny or hilarious?
Did you meet anyone new or interesting?
Have you run into someone you know from home, or from this area?
What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  
What do you hear from your friends from home?  
Rachel, this is for you:  what is your address where you are?  Will you be there if someone wants to send you a Christmas card?  Or should I just tell everyone to sent mail to the mission home?
Sorry this is such a lame letter.  I don't even think I have any pictures to send.  Next week should be better, with pics from Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma's and Grandpa's.  With Megan and Ally!
Love you all, keep up the work (good or bad, you choose).
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment