Monday, November 28, 2016

October 15, 2016

Okay so don't freak out, but p day has temporarily moved to Saturday
to accommodate an apostle coming. Elder cook will be speaking to us on
Monday so p day is today! And transfers were yesterday. 😢

Both sister mwoyosvi and I have been moved to Wales. We cried.
Miracles happened last week (literally  miracles. Three referrals in
the space of 24 hours!!- also Alex our new investigator) and we did
not want to leave them in the hands of the sister training leaders who
are moving into Stamford. (Missions are crazy) Stamford will always
keep a piece of my heart. ❤️❤️ maybe I'll come back in 50 years. 😊 or
before that.

Yup. So now I'm in Caerphilly. With sister Carson. She's been out as
long as sister mwoyosvi has been. It'll be a fun transfer. Actually
what I keep thinking about is one conversation we had once about
wells, (in Nevada those those that don't know) and Wales the country.
Never thought I would end up here. I had almost given up on ordering a
Welsh name tag. 😉 also I keep thinking about how much I want so Wales
(like the goldfish crackers..)
Sorry for the short email, its a Saturday.
Love ya lots!!
Sister Wadsworth 😊

Pics:
1) sister Carson
2) last time getting McDonald's with my girl in our car 🚗
3) met this guy at transfers... 






No comments:

Post a Comment